Friday, March 11, 2016

Snow Day!


I have come to find that one of the best things about living in Nebraska is the wonderful seasons I get to experience. Late this past January we had a snow day, and I was so happy to have the opportunity to enjoy walking around with Amanda and Amber who are two students who live in my apartment complex! Below is a picture of us. We made snow angels, and threw snow balls at each other, and after having fun in the snow we headed back to their apartment to watch a movie and warm up. It could not have been a more enjoyable day, and I am so fortunate to call these two some of my dearest friends here. I am so thankful for the seasons, the snow and all the memories I have created in it, but reflecting on this day I am even more ready for the season of spring!!! God bless you and whatever season you might be in right now. 
Amanda, Amber and I enjoying a walk on the snow day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment